There are three types of boosters in Solitaire Story: Temporary, Permanent, and In-Game.
These boosters can be purchased for Coins prior to starting a level and are available for one-time use (except +2 Cards Boosters, which can be collected by asking friends).
Before starting each level, you’ll see 4 Boosters for extra help.
- +5 Cards adds 5 extra cards to the deck.
- Extra Joker gives the player 1 extra joker.
- More Score increases the points earned from each card by 20%.
- +2 Cards are collected from Solitaire Story friends and add 2 extra cards to the deck.
Permanent boosters can be purchased in the Shop with Rubies. Once purchased, the effect of these boosters is permanent and will be applied at all times.
Permanent Boosters are purchased at the Shop.
- Double Coin doubles the amount of the Coins rewarded per play.
- Card Flip reveals all the cards that are dealt face down.
- Hint highlights all possible moves during play.
- Max Life increases a player's maximum life by 3 hearts.
- Card Bonus increases the points earned from each card by 30%.
- Undo makes it always possible to undo your last turn from the deck.
In-game boosters may be purchased during a level at the top right-hand corner of the screen. They are sold in packs of three and can be used until they run out. In order from left to right:
- Shuffler is used to change the position of all cards.
Click the "Shuffler" icon at the top right of the game screen.
Click any card to shuffle the board.
- Claw allows you to drag any card of your choice to the build pile.
Click the "Claw" icon at the top right of the game screen. Click any card to clear one.
- Magic Wand changes the number of any card, making it clearable.
Click the "Magic Wand" icon at the top right of the game screen.
Click any card to change its value to a clearable number.
- Flame erases a card of your choice.
Click the "Flame" icon at the top right of the game screen.
Then click any card to erase it from the board completely.